Greetings from Outlook Conferences!!
We cordially welcome all the eminent researchers, students and delegates to take part in 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Public Health, Epidemiology and Nutrition on May 21-22 at Athens, Greece to witness valuable scientific discussions and contribute to the future innovations in the field of Epidemiology and Public health.
“Exploring the emerging technologies in Epidemiology and Public Health” which reflects the innovative progress in Epidemiology and Public health. The two days gathering incorporates workshops, symposiums, common keynote sessions led by prominent and famous speakers who exceed expectations in the field of Epidemiology and Public well being which include: Nutrition and Health, Diabetes & its Complications, Obesity and Health Risks, Metabolism and Metabolic Disorders, Child and adolescent health, Chronic and Infectious Diseases, Oral & Dental Health, Mental Health and Mental Disorders, Healthcare & Hospital Management, Reproductive Medicine & Women’s Health, Cardiac Disorders & its complications, Primary and Occupational Health, Nursing and Health care, Cancer Epidemiology, Health Care Technologies and Tele-Medicine, Environment, Climate and Urban health, Public Health Policy and Administration, Health systems and economics, Veterinary Public Health, Healthcare and Alternative Medicine.
Benefits of Attending:
- Exchange ideas and network with leading healthcare specialists, disease transmission specialists, scientists, clinicians, general well being experts and analysts from in excess of 40 nations.
- Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the Epidemiology and Public health study
- Members can increase direct access to a center crowd of experts and chiefs and can build perceivability through marking and systems administration at the meeting.
- Learn and talk about key news and difficulties with senior level speakers.
- With presentations, panel discussions, roundtable talks, and workshops, we spread each theme start to finish, from worldwide large scale issues to procedures to strategic issues
- Academic researcher
- Healthcare experts
- Medical colleges
- Training institute
- Epidemiology Societies & Association
- Medical & Pharmacy Companies
- Software development companies
- Business entrepreneurs
- Manufacture medical devices & companies